Join us in worship on either Saturday evening or Sunday morning . Each weekend, Trinity offers two worship times for you to gather with other followers of Jesus, be nurtured by God’s Word, and sing His praises. Our two weekend worship times offer different music styles, but both services include the same relevant teaching based on God’s Word.
You will find that worship at Trinity is relevant for the entire family:
- Cryroom and nursery. with comfortable rockers and gliders. (Staffed nursery is only available Sunday morning.)
- Children’s sermon at all services. (However, we find that God’s children of all ages usually connect with this teaching time.)
- Children’s activity bags with snacks for our youngest worshipers.
- Spoken and sung parts of the service are projected on large screens that are easy to see for all worshipers.
- Ability to to interact with your mobile device. Worshipers can participate in pre-service Bible trivia questions and follow service with the Faithlife Bible app. Be sure to join our Faithlife group.
WORSHIP GATHERING — Saturday Evenings at 6:15 p.m.
The Saturday evening service follows a slightly shorter, printed order of worship that features an instrumentalist or soloist and a flavorful musical repertoire for easy singing by all ages. Holy Communion is offered every Saturday.
WORSHIP CELEBRATION — Sunday Mornings at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday morning worship features a variety of music to inspire and uplift all who gather. During this worship time we join our voices in singing traditional hymns accompanied by our beautiful pipe organ and the latest in contemporary praise and worship music led by our praise team which features guitar, drums, and other instrumentalists. Holy Communion is offered every Sunday.