In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, please observe the following guidelines for any in-person youth events while our City and State begins to re-open. Of course, if the first wave intensifies or a second wave hits, Trinity reserves the right to postpone or cancel events in the interest of individual and community safety.
- If you are not feeling well or are sick, please stay home, even if you think it is minor.
- Due to the limited space in our youth building, all events will be held outside indefinitely. If weather is not suitable, the event will be rescheduled.
- Youth Group members, staff, and volunteers will have their temperature checked before the event using a non-contact thermometer.
- All Youth Group members, church staff, and volunteers will observe social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- All Youth Group members, church staff, and volunteers are required to wear a mask.
- There will be no shared food, drink or other items such as writing materials or paper.
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized before and after the event.
- No seating will be provided, please bring your own chairs or blankets.
- If you receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 or other potentially infectious disease, please notify Dan Huth or Pastor Frusti immediately!
- If you have recently visited an area with a COVID-19 outbreak, please refrain from attending Trinity Youth Group activities for 14 days.
- If a positive COVID-19 test occurs, any event for at least two weeks will be cancelled and an additional thorough cleaning of used surfaces will take place. Attendees of the last event before such a diagnosis will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Please wait in your car when dropping off or picking up your student. If you must accompany them, please observe all guidelines listed above.
With your cooperation, these requirements will one day pass like we pray the virus will. I look forward to the time when we can loosen these restrictions, but ultimately, I am excited to see each and every one of you again! If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know via email: email@example.com or cell phone (call or text): 317-372-1650).
In Christ Alone,
Daniel Huth, Minister of Youth