Join us in worship on Sunday morning .
You will find that worship at Trinity is relevant for the entire family:
- Cryroom and nursery. with comfortable rockers and gliders. (Staffed nursery is only available Sunday morning.) Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the nursery is closed until further notice.
- Children’s sermon at all services. (However, we find that God’s children of all ages usually connect with this teaching time.)
- Children’s activity bags with snacks for our youngest worshipers. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Children’s activity bags will not be offered until further notice.
- Spoken and sung parts of the service are projected on large screens that are easy to see for all worshipers.
- Ability to to interact with your mobile device. Worshipers can participate in pre-service Bible trivia questions and follow service with the Faithlife Bible app. Be sure to join our Faithlife group.
LIVE STREAMING WORSHIP — Sunday Mornings at 9:15 a.m
We invite you to worship with us from wherever you are on Sunday mornings at 9:15 AM (Eastern Time) VIA Facebook Live. This service is live streamed from Trinity’s sanctuary and includes a relevant to life message from one of our pastors, Bible readings, Christian hymns and songs, and a time of prayer.
Our live stream begins ten minutes before the start of worship. Be sure to say “hello” to others who are worshiping with you.
Be sure to visit this week’s “Sunday Morning Worship” event page on our events calendar where you can download this week’s order of worship and children’s bulletin. If you would like to receive these worship aids, plus our weekly newsletter – “Heavenly Happenings” – via email, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORSHIP CELEBRATION — Sunday Mornings at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday morning worship features a variety of music to inspire and uplift all who gather. During this worship time we join our voices in singing traditional hymns accompanied by our beautiful pipe organ and the latest in contemporary praise and worship music led by our praise team which features guitar, drums, and other instrumentalists. Holy Communion is offered every Sunday.