The annual Red Envelope Campaign enables Trinity to provide a vibrant and active ministry with teens throughout the year. We invite you to invest in our Youth Ministry through this year’s campaign.
How Does It Work?
150 envelopes have been printed and are numbered from 1 to 150. The number on the envelope indicates the dollar amount that you will invest in Trinity’s Youth ministry.
Envelopes can be found on the table in Trinity’s narthex. When you visit the table be sure to talk to the Trinity Youth who is staffing the table. You may select any envelope(s) that remain. Please return your envelope with your donation by Easter Sunday: April 4, 2021. You may place your envelopes in the offering plate, Red Envelope Box at the narthex campaign display, or the offering drop-off slot.
How Have These Funds Been Used?
In the past, Red Envelope Campaign funds have been used to help cover the cost of:
- Resources for local youth ministry events.
- Youth Ministry events at Concordia University in Ann Arbor
- Michigan District Senior High Youth Gatherings on Mackinaw Island
- Jr. High Michigan District Youth Gatherings in Frankenmuth
- 2013 National Youth Gathering in San Antonio Texas
- 2016 National Youth Gathering in New Orleans, LA
- 2019 National Youth Gathering in Minneapolis, MN
What Future Youth Events are Planned?
While our goal in youth ministry is to nurture and grow teens’ faith through God’s Word and sacraments, our engaging activities help us connect with teens – both members and guests. Below are some things we are currently working on:
- Summer Camping trip that may include the option to attend an amusement park or take part in a Great Lakes Charter Fishing Trip.
- Kayaking in Genesee County.
- Bonfire gatherings at the Trinity Youth Center.
- Team-building experience using a high-ropes course.
- Local servant event to help residents of our community with spring yard work.
- National servant event to help repair homes in Appalachia.
- 2022 National Youth Gathering in Houston, TX.
What Envelopes Are Available?
The following envelopes are available. The list of available envelopes is updated on Tuesday of each week during the campaign.